The Freemasons’ Grand Charity has donated grants totalling £666,500 to 17 charities.
- MAJOR GRANTS 11 charities have received grants totalling £644,000, as part of the Major Grants Scheme in support of Youth Opportunities and Vulnerable People.
- Youth Opportunities: Barnardo’s: £25,000 to fund a project worker to support young people in North Tyneside.
- Girlguiding: £28,000 to empower young women aged 14-17 to learn about leadership and skills for life.
- Support for Vulnerable People: British Red Cross: £50,000 to fund a Patient Transport Ambulance (PTA) in Somerset.
- Bobath Children’s Therapy Centre, Wales: £13,500 to provide specialist therapy to children with cerebral palsy.
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust: £250,000 to fund a pioneering patient-led care programme, for people aged 16-24 that are suffering from cystic fibrosis. English National Ballet: £30,000 to fund Dance for Parkinson’s,